This treatment starts with a Thai Style Body Massage followed by a warm Herbal Ball of steamed Thai Herbs, which is gently pressed along the body meridians. This particular treatment claims to relieve body, muscle, back pain, reduce swelling, and improve blood circulation caused by the result of stress, injury, or sickness. The way to apply this treatment is to steam two herbal balls in a water boiling pot. When it is warmed enough, take one of the herbal ball out for massaging while keep steaming the other one which will be used after the first one has cooled down.
- A traditional Thai massage using an herbal ball containing over 15 natural Thai Herbs.
- The herbs in the herbal ball possess properties that are anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, astringent and antioxidant
- The heat from the herbal ball increases the blood flow, allowing the medicinal properties of the herbs to penetrate and assist in relieving muscular pain and release tension in the body
- It induces deep relaxation, relieves stress and fatigue, boosts both emotional and physical wellbeing
- Assists alignment and postural integrity of the body, improves circulation of blood and lymph and stimulates the internal organs